Current Major Focus
A Few of Our Accomplishments
- Establishing a CASA Court Appointed Special Advocate) chapter in the Miami County Court System.
- Creating a special interview room for child victims
- Providing top forensic interview training for all officials that will be using that facility
- Gathering a team of volunteers from Miami County child welfare agencies to create a supervised visitation center named Family Connections; and financially supporting that agency until it was financially independent.
- Teaching or funding parenting classes and rage control classes for parents.
- Financially supporting emergency transportation to shelter; and implementing the first known Healthy Dating Relationship Classes, (which also transfers into date rape prevention and domestic violence prevention.)
- Providing training and training films for police officers, case workers, and teachers on different child abuse issues
- Providing Miami County children’s Services with a high tech camera for abuse documentation
- Providing scholarships for children to the YMCA, etc. to give them a safe place to spend time